|Job Title||Looking for Hr Recruiter|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Key Skills||HR Recruiter ,Recruiter ,Senior Recruiter|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Com, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac To 2 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Job Requirement||- Manage Full life Cycle Hiring Process with candidates and clients.
- Internal recruitment & Selection.
- Providing Training to team members.
- Implement new strategies and policies on how to improve productivity as well as quality.
- Receiving manpower requisition from Senior Management and understand the requirements.
- Preparing job description for the requirements.
- Identifying and sourcing candidates through head hunting, Job portals, database and references.
- Conducting interviews and understands their Capabilities, strengths, limitations, interest level and confirmed the same for the further processing, in the selection process.
- Follow up on interview status and update candidate on the same.
- Negotiate salary with the candidate, offered compensation package.
- HR co-ordination and briefing and maintaining a parallel conversation between HR and candidate(s).
|Job State / U.T.||Haryana|
|Company Name||Foster Placement & Training Services Private Limited|
|About Company||Based in New Delhi, Foster Services is a well established Staffing Solutions Organization providing Manpower Outsourcing Services, Payroll Process Outsourcing, HR Administration Services, Regulatory Compliance Services and Permanent Recruitment & Placement services catering to the needs of the corporate clients with its highly dedicated services. Forster Services has made a prominent place amongst other Staffing Solution Organizations providing Manpower Outsourcing Services, Payroll Process Outsourcing, HR Administration Services, Regulatory Compliance Services and Permanent Recruitment and Placement Services. We are a progressive HR consultant service provider which has marked its presence by catering to some of the really challenging manpower requirements and consultancies.|